“Adding global inspirations to your sandwich menu can be perceived as higher value, along with bringing menu distinction and craveability.”
Crispy Pierce Chicken® Fully Cooked Breaded Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Chunks Smoke Flavor Added served in a soft bolillo roll topped with a zesty cilantro lime aioli, shaved carrot cucumber slaw, jalapeño peppers and fresh cilantro.
Refer to package label for preparation instructions
To make one serving:
- Fry 5 Breast Chunks in deep fryer at 350°F for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165°F.
- Spread bottom of bolillo roll with 2 tablespoons cilantro lime aioli.
- Layer with Breast Chunks, ½ cup carrot cucumber slaw, 5 jalapeño slices and 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves. Replace roll top
Makes 3 cups:
- Whisk all ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate until service.
- Combine the carrots, cucumbers and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Add dressing to carrot mixture; toss to coat.