“Flavor trends and menu inspirations often come from around the world, but trend watchers are now noting the renewed interest in homegrown flavors and cuisines that feature a regional American influence.”
Crunchy Pierce Chicken® Fully Cooked Breaded Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Chunks Smoke Flavor Added piled high on a hoagie roll dressed with a tangy mustard seed cabbage slaw and spicy remoulade aioli.
Refer to package label for preparation instructions
To make one serving:
- Fry 5 Breast Chunks in deep fryer at 350°F for 6 to 8 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165°F.
- Spread 2 tablespoons Creole remoulade on cut sides of toasted hoagie roll.
- Layer bottom roll with Breast Chunks and ½ cup mustard seed slaw; replace roll top
Makes 3 cups:
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl until combined.
- Refrigerate until service
Makes 3 quarts:
- Combine cider vinegar and mustard seeds in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer; cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until nearly dry.
- Cool mustard seeds.
- In a bowl, combine mustard seeds, honey, red wine vinegar and salt.
- Whisk in oil slowly until emulsified.
- Combine cabbage and carrots in a large bowl; add mustard seed dressing and toss to coat.