“Gaining rock-star status from street food, these casual-yet bold dishes include such items as hot dogs, tacos and loaded fries. These flavor-loaded and-layered fries hold great potential for accurate translation from street to restaurant.”
Crispy fries loaded with Pierce Chicken® Fully Cooked Breaded Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Chunks Smoke Flavor Added creamy cheese curds and savory gravy.
Refer to package label for preparation instructions
French fries, frozen
To make one serving:
- Fry 6-ounces French fries in deep fryer at 350°F for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Fry 5 Breast Chunks in deep fryer at 350°F for 6 to 8 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165°F.
- Place French fries on a large plate; layer with fried Breast Chunks, ¼ cup cheese curds and ½ cup chicken gravy. Garnish with 1 teaspoon green onion.
Makes 3 quarts:
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter in a stockpot for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add fl our, salt and pepper; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until flour is lightly browned.
- Add chicken stock slowly, whisking until blended; cook and stir for 5 to 8 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Hold warm for service.