Chunky Chicken Mac and Cheese
"Diners aren't always looking to try something new, many seek out flavors and formats that they're familiar with- foods they know and love"
Cavatappi pasta tossed in a creamy garlic white cheddar sauce loaded with tender Pierce Chicken® Skinny Dip’n Chik’n Naked Boneless Wings, smoky chicken bacon and golden bread crumbs.
PREPARATION & COOKING:
Refer to package label for preparation instructions
2 pounds (Approx. ½ bag)
Cavatappi pasta, dry
Garlic, peeled, minced
White cheddar cheese, shredded
2 cups (8 ounces)
Chicken Bacon, cooked, chopped
Crusty bread crumbs
- Bake Skinny Dip’n Chik’n Naked Boneless Wings on sheet trays at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165°F.
- Cook pasta in a large stockpot of water over high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Sauté garlic in butter in a large saucepan for 2 minutes or until tender. Add flour; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until flour is lightly browned.
- Add milk slowly, whisking until blended. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Add cheddar cheese, salt and pepper; cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Stir in Skinny Dip’n Chik’n Naked Boneless Wings, cooked bacon and cooked pasta.
- Pour into a 3-inch-deep hotel pan. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes or until crumbs are golden brown and cheese sauce is bubbly
Featured ProductView All Products