"Diners aren't always looking to try something new, many seek out flavors and formats that they're familiar with- foods they know and love"
Cavatappi pasta tossed in a creamy garlic white cheddar sauce loaded with tender Pierce Chicken® Skinny Dip’n Chik’n Naked Boneless Wings, smoky chicken bacon and golden bread crumbs.
Refer to package label for preparation instructions
Cavatappi pasta, dry
Garlic, peeled, minced
White cheddar cheese, shredded
Chicken Bacon, cooked, chopped
Crusty bread crumbs
- Bake Skinny Dip’n Chik’n Naked Boneless Wings on sheet trays at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165°F.
- Cook pasta in a large stockpot of water over high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Sauté garlic in butter in a large saucepan for 2 minutes or until tender. Add flour; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until flour is lightly browned.
- Add milk slowly, whisking until blended. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Add cheddar cheese, salt and pepper; cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Stir in Skinny Dip’n Chik’n Naked Boneless Wings, cooked bacon and cooked pasta.
- Pour into a 3-inch-deep hotel pan. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes or until crumbs are golden brown and cheese sauce is bubbly