“Asian cuisine: 84% of consumers say they would order dishes made with Chinese flavors and ingredients, 53% would order Thai, and 50% would try Japanese dishes.”
“The renewed interest in New Orleans cooking signals a potentially valuable opportunity for operators to develop Cajun and Creole flavors within appetizers, entrées, desserts and perhaps even beverages.”
Refer to package label for preparation instructions
To make one serving:
- Sauté 3 ounces Fajita Seasoned Breast Sizzle Strips® and ⅓ cup Andouille sausage in 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet for 3 to 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Add ¾ cup Cajun Alfredo sauce; bring to a simmer.
- Stir in ¾ cup (5 ounces) cooked pasta; heat through and serve.
Makes 4-½ quarts:
- Sauté onion, peppers and celery in butter in a large saucepan for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in fl our until blended; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until fl our is lightly browned.
- Add cream slowly, whisking until blended.
- Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper until combined.
- Hold warm for service