“Similar to the demand for hyperregional ethnic foods, consumers are also looking to experience regional cuisines found across the United States.
Crispy Pierce Chicken® Tempura Battered Chicken Breast Strips drizzled with a sweet honey bourbon glaze, served over a grilled sweet corn and red potato succotash.
Refer to package label for preparation instructions
To make one serving:
- Fry 2 Tempura Battered Chicken Breast Strips in deep fryer at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165°F; drain.
- Cut Tempura Battered Chicken Breast Strips into ½-inch. thick slices; toss with ¼ cup honey bourbon glaze.
- Serve glazed-Tempura Battered Chicken Breast Strips over 1 cup Southern succotash.
Makes 6 quarts: Chef’s Tip: Frozen roasted or regular corn can be substituted.
- Cook potatoes and onion in butter in a saucepot over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients; cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Hold warm for service.
Makes 6 cups:
- Combine all ingredients in a stockpot.
- Cook over medium heat for 45 to 60 minutes or until reduced to 6 cups.
- Remove from heat; hold warm for service